senior media strategist
Since 1989, truly understanding people has been a unique trait of ours, not just a by-product of a process. We value a human insight over algorithms. Mine data to get into consumers’ mindset. Then engage with them in a meaningful way. It’s helped us grow to include over 100 employees across three offices. But more importantly, it’s helped our clients grow and succeed. Curious, honest, open and brave–it’s why we say, we get people.
We know the only way to truly understand people is to have diversity of thought. Through our DE&I initiatives, we work to ensure that we are inclusive and diverse as an agency—to better engage with our current employees, improve our hiring process, and provide optimal service to our clients. We want great people from all backgrounds with diverse perspectives and ideas. Being yourself is encouraged. That’s how we all achieve success.
- 4-year college degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Thorough, working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools: MS Powerpoint, MS Word, MS Excel
- Expertise in media software tools including buying service tools, qualitative research tools and quantitative research tools
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple priority tasks
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to effectively negotiate
- Ability to handle crisis and show good judgment under pressure
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Understanding of agency procedures
- Develops and maintains an intimate knowledge of their clients’ business and ensure that all client media requirements are executed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Development and presentation of sound, strategic Media Plans based on client marketing direction and the use of media research.
- Manage the flow of client media-related issues based on changes in direction, goals, and budgets. Be aware of the need to create solutions and resolve problems.
- Maintain budget control and ensure execution of media plans by authorizing approved media schedules and monitoring buys/schedules.
- Foster a good working relationship with account and client teams to facilitate flawless execution of plans.
- Maintain good rapport with sales representatives and vendors.
- Explore media alternatives and be creative in recommending media solutions.
- Be accurate to instill/maintain client confidence.
- Deliver POVs/position papers on key client issues and/or client opportunities.
- Responsible for media estimates, insertion orders, billing, and reconciliation.
- Manage media coordinator to delegate tasks as appropriate.
wellness and benefit offerings
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote work one day per week
- Paid cell phone service on company plan + discounted new phone
- Subsidized covered parking
- 10 paid holidays plus the week between Christmas and New Year's
- Flexible PTO
- 401k plan with automatic company match (additional discretionary employer profit-sharing contribution)
- Parental leave for primary and non-primary caregivers
- Medical insurance for employee + dependents (5 PPO and 3 High-Deductible options)
- HSA option (w/ High-Deductible medical plan)
- Health care flex spending option
- Dental and vision insurance
- Employer-paid life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary disability insurance
- Additional voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Dependent care flex spending option
- Employee Assistance Program for employees + dependents
- Wellbeing assistance
- Adoption assistance
- Commuter benefits
- A fun, fast-paced, and collaborative work environment
- Company culture of promotions from within, and an atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
- Dog-friendly office
interested in this position
*indicated a required field.
At Dalton, we like working with one another. Collaborating with clients. Getting involved in our communities. And make no mistake, that affects the work. For questions, business inquiries, or career opportunities, you can reach us online or at our offices in Jacksonville, Atlanta, and Nashville.let's talk