senior account manager-advertising
Since 1989, truly understanding people has been a unique trait of ours, not just a by-product of a process. We value a human insight over algorithms. Mine data to get into consumers’ mindset. Then engage with them in a meaningful way. It’s helped us grow to include over 100 employees across three offices. But more importantly, it’s helped our clients grow and succeed. Curious, honest, open and brave–it’s why we say, we get people.
We know the only way to truly understand people is to have diversity of thought. Through our DE&I initiatives, we work to ensure that we are inclusive and diverse as an agency—to better engage with our current employees, improve our hiring process, and provide optimal service to our clients. We want great people from all backgrounds with diverse perspectives and ideas. Being yourself is encouraged. That’s how we all achieve success.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Minimum one-year experience managing and mentoring a junior account staff member.
- Five to eight years’ Account Management experience, preferable in an Advertising Agency
- Excellent face-to-face, written and verbal communicator.
- A “can do” attitude and eagerness to take on any task at any time.
- Confidence and ability to move projects forward with minimal supervision.
- A team player, creative thinker and advocate for the best work possible
- Experience with paid media and campaign planning
- Organized, self-confident and flexible.
- Able to multi-task successfully.
- Work closely with Account Director to lead the assigned account(s)
- Be well-versed in the clients’ businesses, products/services and goals
- Implement all account assignments in a responsive, efficient, effective and accurate manner
- Manage creative, media and other projects from inception to completion
- Work with traffic, creative, production and media teams to ensure on-time delivery of projects
- Develop briefs and prepare presentation decks
- Manage client budgets and billing
- Facilitate integration with other marketing disciplines in the agency
- Actively build relationships with clients
- Assist with supervising Coordinator(s)
wellness and benefit offerings
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote work one day per week
- Paid cell phone service on company plan + discounted new phone
- Subsidized covered parking
- 10 paid holidays plus the week between Christmas and New Year's
- Flexible PTO
- 401k plan with automatic company match (additional discretionary employer profit-sharing contribution)
- Parental leave for primary and non-primary caregivers
- Medical insurance for employee + dependents (5 PPO and 3 High-Deductible options)
- HSA option (w/ High-Deductible medical plan)
- Health care flex spending option
- Dental and vision insurance
- Employer-paid life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary disability insurance
- Additional voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Dependent care flex spending option
- Employee Assistance Program for employees + dependents
- Wellbeing assistance
- Adoption assistance
- Commuter benefits
- A fun, fast-paced, and collaborative work environment
- Company culture of promotions from within, and an atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
- Dog-friendly office
interested in this position
*indicated a required field.
At Dalton, we like working with one another. Collaborating with clients. Getting involved in our communities. And make no mistake, that affects the work. For questions, business inquiries, or career opportunities, you can reach us online or at our offices in Jacksonville, Atlanta, and Nashville.let's talk